I was unofficially tagged for this by the lovely Mandy from Book Princess Reviews, who you need to follow if you haven’t already.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the ten questions asked on this post.
- Nominate at least five people to do it also.
- Let your nominees know you nominated them.
Top 3 Book Pet Peeves
I actually did a post about this for a recent Top 5 Tuesday, which you can read here!
Perfect Reading Spot
I don’t actually have a perfect reading spot, but there are some in the past that have been quite nice! When I was a kid, my grandmother had a tree in her yard that I would climb, lay down in and read Nancy Drew for hours. I also have a window seat, but it hasn’t had a base cushion on it for years (I’m working on it) so it’s not currently comfortable. I guess right now I usually read in a chair in the living room or my bed.
Three Reading Confessions
- I’ve made a playlist for Shadowhunters. (The book series, not the tv show.) I even had my friend Haley listen to it and she spent the entire time guessing which character, ship, etc each referred to (and was right 95% of the time, cheers to Haley!!)
- I have about ten different copies of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone/Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
- I don’t know if it’s a reading confession, but I have started repainting funko pops as my favourite book characters?
Last Time I Cried During a Book
I can’t remember the actual last time (it doesn’t happen often) because it seems like it was a while ago.. so I’m going to go with Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare.
Number of Books on My Bedside Table
One currently – Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston.
Favourite Reading Snack
That does not happen.
Three Books I’d Recommend to Anyone
I’m going to go with series if that’s okay and way more than three because I constantly do more than is asked of me.
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Shadowhunters by Cassandra Clare
Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
I haven’t taken nice photos (in my recent style) of the following two series, so now I know what I need to do next!
Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
A Picture of My Bookshelves
I don’t know about you guys, but I find it impossible to get a good shot of my bookshelves. How do you work your magic? My bookstagram photos are clear and yet my bookshelf photos are the grainiest things ever. It makes me sad.
How Much Do Books Mean to Me?
Everything. What do you want for a gift? Books. What are you doing? Reading. What is your blog, twitter, Instagram, or youtube about? Books. What are you studying? Library science. It’s my whole life.
Biggest Reading Secret
Sometimes I speed up my audiobooks? Does that count? There are just some narrators who read soooooo slowly that it drives me nuts and I have to increase the speed so that they actually sound like normal humans.
You! I’m writing this right before I have to post it today, so I don’t have time to think. Getting the photos taken/on here to way too much time. If this sounds interesting to you I’d love to read your answers!
What did you think of my answers? Do you have any book confessions you’d like to spill? Let me know in the comments below! (And abashed self-promotion time, follow me on Instagram? Pretty please.)
Leave a Reply