I’m sure I inevitably forgot some books, but I tried to figure out which ones were actually coming out in 2018 and were also high on my list.
Okay, so it’s not exactly 10 but I put 13 with the hopes that you guys will help me narrow it down! The titles I put in bold are definitely on my list, which means I want you to convince me which two of the five left should make the list! Then I’ll update this post with my official top 10! Let the book battle begin!
- Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu (January 2nd)
Wires and Nerve: Vol. 2 by Marissa Meyer (January 30th)
Sightwitch by Susan Dennard (February 13th)
- Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller (February 27th)
- Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston (February 27th)
Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (March 13th)
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (April 10)
A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir (April 22nd)
A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J Maas (May 1st)
The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan (May 1st)
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber (May 24th)
Throne of Glass #7 by Sarah J Maas (September 7th)
Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare (December 4th)
What were your favourite books of the year? Let me know in the comments below!