I was tagged by the lovely Shanah, Bionic Book Worm, who actually created this tag! Be sure to go check out her blog because she is wonderful and reads some great books.
- Please link back to me, Bionic Book Worm, as the creator of this tag!! I want to see your answers!!
- Use the graphics – if you want 🙂
- Have fun!
Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
Winter by Marissa Meyer
This book had such a satisfying ending and it didn’t leave me disappointed (and let’s be honest, that doesn’t always happen), so I think it deserves this honour.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter is the best “comfort” book and I’ve reread it dozens of times.
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
If they’re not fighting demons and baddies, they’re training… so basically non-stop action.
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J Maas or Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
I haven’t gotten a chance to read either of these yet, but they were my most anticipated for the second half of the year.
- Mandy from Book Princess Review
- Rendz from Reading with Rendz
- Amber from the Literary Phoenix
- Rhea from Bookchanted
- Dawlyn and Krista from Little Blind Book Finds
Leave a Reply