I was tagged by Kayla from KDrewtheBookWorm and I am very honoured, thank you! Be sure to check out her blog and show her your support.
- Share the link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions they gave you.
- Nominate 8-13 other bloggers and pay it forward.
- Ask them three questions.
Has any book ever influenced you greatly?
Of course, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling influenced me greatly. I first read it when I was a kid and have loved it for almost my entire life. It introduced me to a world of magic, friendship, trials, wonder and so much more. I don’t know what kind of a reader I would be today if I had never read Harry Potter.
Would you want to be an author or are you content to just be a reader?
I am content just being a reader, although I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. The just makes it sound less than ideal. Anyway, I have been writing a book… sort of. It’s more world building than actual writing, but maybe one day…
Where is your favourite place to read?
This is tough because my favourite place to read no longer exists. I used to climb a tree in my grandma’s yard and read up there every day during the summer. Sadly, the tree was damaged and had to be cut down. Now my favourite places to read are either my bed or the roof right outside my window.
If you guys have been tagged before, don’t worry about doing it – I just wanted people to recognize how great you guys are!
- Mandy from Book Princess Reviews
- Kirsti from YA and Wine
- Shanah from Bionic Book Worm
- Rendz from Reading with Rendz
- Nadwa from Painfully Fictional
- What is your favourite book genre?
- Would you rather always get to read new releases, but never keep them or never get to read new releases, but have as many books as you want?
- Have you ever gone to meet an author before (ie. book signing, book fest/con, etc)?