I was torn between putting anticipated reads and ones that are already out, but I just haven’t gotten to yet. So I just did both?
Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme that the lovely Bionic Bookworm does. If you are interested in doing any of her topics on your blog she welcomes it! Don’t forget to check out her upcoming topics if you’re interested in participating in future Top 5’s! Be sure to check out her topics here!
Books I Need To Read in 2019:
Anticipated January and February Reads:
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- Evermore by Sara Holland
Previously Released Books:
- Reflection by Elizabeth Lim
- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzie Lee
- Strange the Dreamer (and Muse of Nightmares) by Laini Taylor
What books do you need to read this year? Let me know in the comments!