My Signed Book Collection

I stole this idea from Shanah over at the Bionic Book Worm and I decided to share all of my signed books. It also made me realize how lucky I’ve been to find as many signed books as I have or even get to meet some of the authors and have their books signed.

APJ5R

Without further ado, here are my signed books!

41e1c7ff-af84-4361-b479-b2bdfe230701-10276-00000c34733658cc_file

If you’ve read my post (and if you haven’t, what are you waiting for it’s right here) you’ll know that I just recently got these beauties signed at the Boston Teen Author Festival. I am so, so happy that I have signed books from a few more of my favourite authors.

Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

zavj4.jpeg

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

IMG_6122

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard

These two I couldn’t pass up when they were being released by Waterstones and as a bonus, they’re signed!

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare

These are signed books that I got from Barnes and Noble around Black Friday. They released a huge collection of signed books and I was in heaven! (Some of them ended up being Christmas gifts from my family because they knew how much I love books and asked which ones I would want.)

The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare

Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods by Rick Riordan

Man, Barnes and Noble had a fantastic selection that first year.. then I had to go and not have money because I was in the Peace Corps. I ended up having to decide between a Torch Against the Night and an Empire of Storms. I’m still sad that I don’t have Sabaa’s signature. (And while we’re at it, that I don’t have Marissa Meyer’s yet either. Maybe this Black Friday they’ll have a signed edition of Renegades? I’d be into that.)

Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas

I honestly don’t even know why I bought these two… other maybe I got too excited to see all of the signed books at Barnes and Noble and got confused? I legit got pulled into the hype of Endgame and decided to get the book because I enjoyed I Am Number Four (it’s the same author, sort of) since I didn’t want to get two signed books by the same person.

I enjoyed Vampire Academy but never even finished the first book in the Bloodlines series, so again I blame excitement and confusion.

Silver Shadows by Richelle Meade

Endgame by James Frey

Thanks to Owlcrate, I have a few books with bookplates that the author signed (that counts right?)

This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab

Caraval by Stephanie Garber

The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee

Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows

This book doesn’t really count, but since a real signature will probably never happen unless I suddenly become rich… I’m going to count it.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling

Finally, the book I almost forgot about! She actually sent me this book signed and I am so honoured! It’s legitimately gorgeous.

Simple-Line-Light-4

Do you have signed books from your favourite authors? And do you treasure them as much as Golem does the ring? Because they are legitimately my precious and I will protect them at all costs.

Advertisements

23 thoughts on “My Signed Book Collection

1. Reading with Rendz says:

Ahhhh so many beauties!!! I’m so jealous that you have Leigh’s, but at the same time I am so happy for you too!!! (I will always regret not going to the Leigh Bardugo and Sabaa Tahir signing from like two years ago) But I do have Marie Lu’s two trilogies signed so I’ll be content with that!

Liked by 2 people

2. bookprincessreviews says:

Ooooooh that is some collection, Kyera! I’m so so eager to see what Barnes and Noble will do for this year. That first year was supremely good, but this past year wasn’t as good. That Harry Potter book was SO cool, too. I loved the design on it and plus a signature from an epic author! 😉 Wonderful collection, Kyera! ❤

Liked by 1 person

• kyera says:

I’ve missed the last two so I don’t know how they’ve been 😕 but I have high hopes! I’ve always loved the leather bound books so when I saw a similar style version, but Harry Potter I knew I needed to buy it (thank you eBay!)

Liked by 1 person

• kyera says:

Unrelated, I need your book guessing mastery. I’m so confused by the Owlcrate and Whimsify descriptions and cannot for sure figure out what books will be in them. But also just wishful thinking that Renegades is one since I’m going to get it anyway.

Liked by 1 person

• bookprincessreviews says:

OKAY. (POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR OWLCRATE/ETC.: I think Owlcrate might be The Glass Sphere by Lauren DeStefano. She has a curse, there’s family mentioned in the description, and it’s on the brink of war. It just came out 2 days ago. For Whimsify, I believe you’re right and this is the Renegades ones.)

• kyera says:

That was my guess! I was totally tripping myself up and for some reason at first had it set in my mind that they were the same book (and both released in November).. then I reread the descriptions a few times and realized I was being ridiculous. They’re clearly different. Once I stopped trying to mash it all together, I was guessing the Glass Spare too.

Liked by 1 person

• bookprincessreviews says:

Yes! I totally forgot what the summary was for Renegades, and without the refresher on it, I could totally see where you could have thought that. But yes! Our book sleuthing skills were put to the test. Are you going to end up getting them? 🙂

Liked by 1 person