I was tagged by the oh so cheesy Mandy from Book Princess Reviews! (Literally like a year ago. Oh my goodness.)
- Tag the Original Creator: Fire and Rain Books
- Tag the person who tagged you!
- Have fun!
1. Cheddar The Classic Cheese: Pick your favorite classic novel
Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Forever and always Sherlock Holmes will be my favourite.
2. Swiss The Hole-y Cheese: Pick an emotional rollercoaster
I don’t find books to be super emotional in general, so off the top of my head? I really can’t think of anything, but I definitely know that parts of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince were a thousandfold emotional. Not rollercoaster-y necessarily, but definitely emotional.
3. Blue Cheese The Controversial Cheese: Name an unpopular opinion
I feel that I generally have the same feelings as the general readership, so maybe Queen of Air and Darkness not being a fave (like I literally haven’t finished it yet. I picked it up in December and haven’t picked it up since.) I just am not in love with any of the characters and since the audiobook is dreadful, I just haven’t finished it.
4. Brie The Favorite Cheese: Name an author you always want more of
J.K. Rowling, in the wizarding world.
5. Gouda The Dutch Cheese: A book that makes you want to travel
Basically any book that goes off on an epic adventure makes me want to travel and see the world.
6. American The Fake Cheese: Your least favorite book
I don’t have an actual least favourite book, but there are only a few I actually couldn’t bring myself to finish… Wicked by Gregory Maguire being one of them.
7. Colby Jack The Mixed Cheese: Pick your favorite ship
Jace and Clary – or – Rhysand and Feyre.
8. Mozzarella Cheese The Simple Cheese: An old favorite you’ll never stop loving
Obviously Harry Potter.
9. Pepperjack The Spicy Cheese: A book you can’t judge by the cover
Oh that’s 100% Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I judged it hard and didn’t read it at first because of the cover.
10. Muenster Cheese The Monster Cheese: A villain that should never have the chance to eat cheese again
Dolores Umbridge. She is the worst.
I tag anyone who hasn’t done this yet! Since I am so behind, I honestly don’t know anymore. Do you agree with my picks or are they just cheesy? Let me know in the comments below!